Terms of Service
Violations: Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. Win Linux Help will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
1. You may not upload any material that violates or infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or trademark rights of any individual or organization.
2. IRC websites/servers are not allowed.
3. Piracy, hacking, cracking, phreaking, warez, pyrotechnics, exploitative software or text that educates or encourages this activity and/or use is not allowed.
4. You may not upload ROMs and Emulators. This is non-negotiable.
5. You may not publish any material that is grossly offensive, including, exploitation of children, blatant expressions of bigotry, hatred, harassment, defamation, or invasion of privacy. This includes material that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens any person or group. Pornography is allowed as long as it meets all U.S. laws and regulations.
6. Spam is not allowed, and you may not reference Win Linux Help in any unsolicited email that you send. You may not link from spam messages to websites hosted here. If you receive multiple spam complaints or a spam listing your services may be suspended or terminated without prior notice.
7. You may not use your service in the commission of any crime that violates the laws of local, state, and federal government of the United States of America.
8. You are solely and fully responsible for the contents of your account. Any and all repercussions will be born solely by you as the account holder.
9. In no event will Win Linux Help be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Win Linux Help services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
10. We reserve the right to terminate any account without warning or notice if any of the TOS or AUP restrictions are violated and we reserve the right to examine the contents of any account at any time.
11. Due to the nature of our industry, we do not offer refunds. We also will not refund if you are terminated due to violations of our AUP or TOS.
12. Your first month is billed up front for an entire month. The next month you will be pro-rated until the 1st of the following month. Bills are then generated on the 1st of the month due on the 10th. We reserve the right to discconect the server at any time if the invoice is not paid before the due date. We typically give a 5 day grace period before services are suspened but not in all cases. It is your responsibility to make sure your bill is paid. We do not telephone or send postal mail notifying about disconnects. If you are concerned that an e-mail may not reach you, then you should proactively check your account for bills. Accounts are month to month and auto renew unless you cancel your service(s) using the cancellation form in your customer support panel before your next months renewal.
13. A billing dispute of any kind does not exempt you from paying current and future bills. Billing disputes resolved in the customer's favor will receive account credit for overpayment. A late payment fee of $5.00 will be issued for invoices past due. If your service is disconnected because of an outstanding invoice there may be additional reconnection and late fees. If your service is disconnected there is no guarantee that it will not have the data wiped and put back into inventory.
14. We are not liable for any loss of data for any reason. This includes colocation or dedicated servers. It is the customers responsibility to maintain backups of their data.
15. If we receive complaints about your service and you fail to correct these issues or respond to our security department we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your service.
Please mail to us for any questions regarding our Acceptable Use Policy to email@example.com .